& UPCOMING EVENTS!
- Mon, May 10BMW MotorwerksMay 10, 7:00 AM – May 29, 3:00 PMBMW Motorwerks, 1300 American Blvd W, Bloomington, MN 55420, USAFor those who signed up for Sommer Schnell, a vehicle tech inspection within 4 weeks of the event is required. Motorwerks BMW is offering a complimentary tech inspection by appointment between May 10 and May 29 during regular service hours (Monday – Friday, 7:00 – 3:30 and Saturday, 8:00 - 3:00).
- Sat, May 15Target Shakopee Parking LotMay 15, 10:00 AMTarget Shakopee Parking Lot, 1685 17th Ave E, Shakopee, MN 55379, USADeparts from the Target parking lot in Shakopee at 10:00 a.m. Drop the green flag and let the Road Trip season begin! We are headed south down the Minnesota River Scenic Byway and beyond. Stops include St. Peter’s Pearly Gate, Blue Earth’s Jolly Green Giant, Lunch at Cedar Inn Drive-In
- Fri, Jun 04Brainerd International RacewayJun 04, 8:00 AM – Jun 06, 5:00 PMBrainerd International Raceway, 5523 Birchdale Rd, Brainerd, MN 56401, USAJoin us for Sommer Schnell, our performance driving school, on the competition course at Brainerd International Raceway! New this year! We are classifying an “A-Plus” run group for those advanced-level participants who have extensive experience at BIR and at other HPDE events.
- Sat, Jun 19Kohl's Parking LotJun 19, 12:45 PMKohl's Parking Lot, 7990 Hardwood Ave S, Cottage Grove, MN 55016, USADeparts from the Kohl's parking lot in Cottage Grove at 1:00 p.m. On this trip we'll trek over to the Wisconsin side of the river and discover Vino in the Valley (www.vinointhevalley.com). We'll have an entertaining drive on back roads to the Rush River Valley followed by a leisurely dinner.
- Sat, Jul 10Kohl's Parking Lot - Cottage GroveJul 10, 1:45 PMKohl's Parking Lot - Cottage Grove, 7990 Hardwood Ave S, Cottage Grove, MN 55016, USAThere's no better way to enjoy your "Ultimate Driving Machine" than to get out on the road. It's even better when you venture out with fellow club members. Summers in Minnesota are brief. Make plans to hit the road and join in the fun!
- Sat, Jul 17Golden ValleyJul 17, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDTGolden Valley, 200 Brookview Pkwy N, Golden Valley, MN 55426, USAIn what has become a long-standing tradition the Summer BBQ and New Member Reception is coming up! We want to invite ALL North Star Chapter members, their families, and our sponsors to help welcome new members, share experiences, and admire our favorite driving machines.
- Sat, Aug 21Kohl's Parking Lot - Cottage GroveAug 21, 9:45 AMKohl's Parking Lot - Cottage Grove, 7990 Hardwood Ave S, Cottage Grove, MN 55016, USAThere's no better way to enjoy your "Ultimate Driving Machine" than to get out on the road. It's even better when you venture out with fellow club members. Summers in Minnesota are brief. Make plans to hit the road and join in the fun! Taylors Falls Loop - Saturday, August 21 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sat, Aug 21MinneapolisAug 21, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM CDTMinneapolis, 1301 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USAJoin North Star BMW at the 2021 Minneapolis Mile Car Show hosted by the MN Car Enthusiast Club. Five years in the making, the Minneapolis Mile car show is calling the Minneapolis Convention Center home. With over 200,000 sq ft of cars, trucks and motorcycles on display and others.
- Sun, Aug 22Dakota County Technical CollegeAug 22, 8:00 AMDakota County Technical College, 1300 145th St E, Rosemount, MN 55068, USACome join us to learn all about vehicle dynamics, hone your skills or just have some fun! Be prepared for a full day of both technical education and lots of time behind the wheel. No previous experience is needed, the only thing we ask is that the car be in good repair and you be ready to have fun!
- Sun, Aug 22Dakota County Technical CollegeAug 22, 11:45 AMDakota County Technical College, 1300 145th St E, Rosemount, MN 55068, USAHave you thought of signing up for a track driving event but weren’t sure what to expect? We are offering an opportunity to come and drive on the track for one FREE session. Whether you are a relatively new or seasoned driver, you will experience your car’s unique handling characteristics.