Black-out wheels and Michelin X-Ice Tires
Black-out wheels and Michelin X-Ice winter tires - $850
Purchased rims, tires and TPS sensors as a set at Discount Tire in October 2015. The black rims are designed for winter use and road salt exposure, and they still look new. I chose the matte black rims because they don't show grime. Sadly, the rims never quite looked right on my silver car, so I eventually got a different setup.
My job allows me to work remotely, so I don't put many miles on my 328 during the winter. As a result, there is still a lot of tread remaining on the tires. Michelin warranties them for 40,000 miles in fact. These wheels were on an E92 328 xi and should fit other E90 328's, etc. I would not expect them to fit the 335, as that model's brakes would not clear properly.
- 5 x 120 bolt pattern on wheels
- Tires are Michelin X-Ice 205/55-16
- BMW TPS sensors installed
- Rubber is even across all tires, no uneven areas within each tire.
- No tire repairs ever needed, so no plugs or patches
- No curb rash, bends, etc to wheels
- Tires just balanced
- Always garaged when on vehicle, stored indoors in off-season